Aug 6, 2019
It is mid-summer, a perfect time to compare notes on how Dave and Maggie's gardens are growing. Dave shares his enthusiasm for a unique, very leafy basil and Maggie dishes on her red cabbage then invites listeners to post their favourite things of the week for everyone to see. This week's listener question jumps ahead to fall with a query about how late potted perennials can be transferred to the garden? Then our feature interview takes us behind the scenes of a flourishing FB community - Manitoba Gardening - with founder Amanda Douglas joining Dave and Maggie for a wide ranging discussion on the ins and outs of running a large on-line group.
Connect with The Grow Guide
- Grow Guide FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/276990892799327/?ref=bookmarks
- Follow The Grow Guide: https://www.instagram.com/thegrowguidepod/?hl=en
- Follow Maggie:https://www.instagram.com/fromsoiltosoul/?hl=en
- Follow Dave:https://www.instagram.com/sagegardenherbs/?hl=en
- Join Manitoba Gardening on FB: